Monday, November 5, 2007

Warthog takes Mitch and Yolande on their 1st Forest outride

Mitch, on his way to the forest, unaware of the mud fury about to be unleashed on him....!


Yolande's 1st outride with Warthog and yes she is full of mud....she likes to ride close to me and when I got stuck in the mud she got the full spray from my “Warthog”!
Next time, I am sure she will keep a safe, dry and mud free space between our quads...



Warthog, doing what he does best : getting stuck in the mud....

Houston: We have a problem : I still have fuel left, and the ride is over!!!
Like people who get paid to walk other people's dogs, I think we may need to look into paying people to ride with Mitch - the bug has bitten him so bad, he wants to ride all the time!!!

Our stop in the forest for a juice-break....total distance covered was about 40kms, and we all had fun!!!

submitted by Warthog

1 comment:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Is there a reason why Warthog has this nom de plume, but his sidekick does not?
Hurely she can have a nom de plume as well. How about "Steelhead" Stainless steel Spine", or even "Rusty"?
Salagatle!