Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Give us this day our daily ride !
















Yip - that's a hot number ! And, the bike's not bad either!

Heidi and Adam sitting atop the Polaris Trailblazer 250, waiting for Zi's bike to be topped up with fuel, just before our 3rd ride this week!

The bike is quite large as can be seen in the pic, and is REALLY comfy, with plenty power under the throttle.

I am pretty happy with the trailer I got, seeing that I managed to load all 3 bikes onto it this evening, and found it rather trouble-free to manuever into position on my own.
(bikes are loaded, in anticipation of a trip out to Eteza tomorrow....watch for report back on this one)

3 comments:

Golden Age said...

I tried to get some kids gloves (!) and a helmet for Adam - managed to find one at Affordable Bikes in Richards Bay - they have pretty good range of clothing and gear.

They also carry a nice brand of hydration packs (Hydrapak)

I am struggling to find fuel cans locally though....

FAST Racing also seem like nice folk, and have a nice store and nice stuff in it...I anticipate shopping there soon - seen a nice FOX rain jacket for R250.

Thaven said...

Cool bike. How does it handle ?
Guess I'll find out soon enough. hehe

Golden Age said...

Tee

The bike handles like a dream - SOOO easy to ride, and plenty of power for beginners.

The ride is really comfy, and the size and ground clearance mean that no obstacle is a problem...

I popped in to Ride High today, and saw a brand new Banshee standing there !

I also got a peek at Jerome's buddy's Wolverine 450 - quite an impressive machine....looking forward to seeing it strut it's stuff on the trail and track...