Monday, March 10, 2008

Live Ride Report : Post-ride comments

From Warthog :
Hi Guys
I need to say the following, I went to sleep at 19h30 last night and today I feel like a train hit me. I think it is because of the fitness levels : what I did learn is that I can’t do this for 4 days.
I will have to stick to 2 day trips till I get my fitness level up...
Thanks
Bruno

From Sergio:
Thank you to Mitch for an excellent weekend / ride. Mitch you are the "Pathfinder".
Bruno, to you thanks reverting my lung capacity to the same as it was 5 years ago before I stopped smoking.
Stewart thanks for the tow and keeping us all smiling.
This weekends bunch of guys really were great. I must admit last night I hit the pillow hard and had a real good nights rest (Bruno must have sawn the forest down)
once again thank you all, have a great weekend and look forward to our next adventure.
yours in quad'ding.
serg (90% lung capacity but still alive)

From Victor:
Hi Guys,
I had a great outing, you were all fantastic company. Mitch, I must say, you earned the title of Path finder. If it was me the group would have done a few u turns and circles, believe me.
Stew, you kept me smiling all weekend, thanks.
Serg, imagine if you were a smoker, “you would be in ICU by now” LOL……
Regards
Vic

From Mitch:
Hello, "Bats Cave Riders" and Aroon - in our 'media control center'
Well, what a ride.... all in all, a great success, largely due to the enthusiastic attitude from each of you = my hearty thanks.
I will be digesting the salient point of the trip with a view to using them as part of the planning for the next out ride.
My apologies for the 'bug' which certainly quietened my otherwise energetic nature on Saturday night/ Sunday.
Thanks again
Regards, Pathfinder